Dear 2022 SWPACA Presenters & Attendees,
The conference is upon us! We’re writing with a few reminders and updates.
- The final draft of the schedule is available! We do apologize for the delay in getting the final copy out. Please review the schedule for your presentation time and/or if you have been assigned moderator duties. There may have been slight changes in scheduling between the previous program and this one. You can find the final program here: http://southwestpca.org/conference/conference-programs/
- Panel Moderation! If you are moderating a panel, please review the panel chair FAQs: http://southwestpca.org/conference/faqs-and-tips/faqs-and-tips-for-panel-chairs/
- Health & Safety Information! Check out the updated Health & Safety FAQs for this year’s conference: http://southwestpca.org/conference/faqs-and-tips/faqs-for-2022-conference-health-safety/ . Additionally, there are also COVID testing sites near the hotel should you feel you need to get tested: Albuquerque JCC @ 5520 Wyoming Blvd (Parking Lot); Nusenda Community Stadium @ 1601 Arroyo Vista Boulevard NW; and Balloon Fiesta @ 9201 Balloon Museum Dr NE.
- Registration! If you have not already registered for the conference, you can do so through the same system that you submitted your proposal. Click on Registration Options on the right, and then on Register for Conference and follow the directions. You are also welcome to pay onsite as well.
- Cancellations! If you need to cancel, please email Kathleen Lacey at email@example.com as soon as possible.
- In the Event of Flight & Other Delays! If you are flying in to Albuquerque and are affected by delays that will overlap with your conference presentation time, please email Kathleen at firstname.lastname@example.org. We will find you a new spot to make sure you present!
- Keep an eye out for additional communication next week. We look forward to seeing you in Albuquerque!
Lynnea, Tamy, & Kathleen