#SWPACA24 begins in just a few days! Here are some tips and reminders as you make your final preparations and travel plans:
- Transportation between the airport and hotel is limited to ride sharing and other public transit. See the ABQ Sunport’s Ground Transportation page for a full list of options.
- For those with A/V needs, be aware that computers are NOT provided in our conference rooms. Our rooms will have projectors and HDMI cords, and the help desk will have some common HDMI adapters available for check-out. Also, while the conference area will have wifi, we recommend downloading clips to play during your presentation as opposed to streaming live. See the A/V FAQ for more information.
- Presentations are generally 15 minutes long, and all panels end with a Q&A portion. See our presentation FAQs for more information. You may want to reach out to your moderator for more information about your specific panel or roundtable.
- Be sure to start your conference journey at our registration desk, which opens at 8:30am on Wednesday, where you can pick up your name tag and other SWPACA swag. This will include a handout about our special events and professional development opportunities. All are invited to our special Awards Ceremony at 6:30 on Thursday, where we’ll be announcing the winners of travel and paper awards, as well as the Rollins Award!
- For real-time updates to the program, take advantage of our Guidebook app, free on iOS/Android or as a web browser version.
Don’t forget to follow and tag us @southwestpca and use #SWPACA24 on Instagram, Facebook, and Twitter. And finally, if you’re a student interested in joining our dine-around event on Friday, please fill out our interest form to help us get an accurate head count.